Locate Your Business / Organization Here
We are seeking first time business owners who are interested in starting their own business while working with our team of vendors and non-profit organizations to serve, build and enhance our community. We have space for restaurants as well as non-food based businesses.
We are seeking business owners who would like to join the rest of the Mercado Community in developing businesses guided by the following set of principles:
- High quality products, with an emphasis on hand made, local, healthful and unique products.
- Quality service, based on the idea that we should get to know and be known by our community of customers.
- Artful display and presentation of products.
- Participation in ongoing learning and training opportunities to improve our operations.
- A consideration of the environment and social justice in business operation and management decisions.
- A desire to build our local economy and our local community through our businesses.
If this sounds like you, please review the application provided in this section and contact Beth Rodin, Director of Economic Development for more information.
We currently have vacancies for restaurants as well as non-food based businesses.
We have seven office spaces located on the second floor that are rented exclusively to non-profit organizations.
If you are interested in non-profit office space, please contact Beth Rodin to add your name to our waiting list.
Our non-profit spaces are currently fully occupied.